Director of Non-Invasive Cardiology
Don't Skip a Beat at Virginia Commonwealth University Health in Richmond, Virginia!
Seeking Director of Non-Invasive Cardiology
The VCU Division of Cardiology has an opening for a successful Non-Invasive Cardiologist to lead an established group of Cardiologists and Cardiac Surgeons at one of the top Heart Centers in the United States. Join a team that is dedicated to building a preeminent program for academic discovery and a commitment to clinical excellence.
- Teaching Medical Students, Residents and Fellows
- Preparation of instructional materials and evaluations
- Advising and mentoring trainees
- Participation in CME and academic reinforcement programs
- Develop clinical/basic research program in Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Develop funding
- Interpretation of all Non-Invasive testing and studies
- Support growth of Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Management
- Board Certified Cardiology
- Successful career in basic/clinical research in Cardiac Imaging
- Experience in leading a successful Research effort