Procedural Dermatologist Opportunity - M59935
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Dermatology
The Department of Dermatology at VCU Health is seeking a full time faculty member to join our dynamic team. Successful candidate will support both the Resident education program and the Procedural Dermatology Fellowship.
- Provide clinical treatments to patients with the help of Fellows and/or Residents
- 6 to 8 sessions per week (one 5 day work week= 10 sessions)
- Teaching responsibilities include educational presentations and surgical supervision of Dermatology Residents
- Shared responsibility in training of Procedural Dermatology Fellows
- Participate in Grand Rounds and opportunities to speak in other forums on our medical campus
- To provide adequate case numbers for Fellowship program in order to improve our ability to focus on the education of patient care and surgical techniques
- Involvement in clinical research activities
- Expectation to publish
- Must be Board certified or Board eligible Dermatology
- Must have graduated from an ACGME approved Residency and Fellowship or an approved Mohs Fellowship
- Must have interest in teaching and research
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity, Affirmative Action University providing access to education and employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, veteran's status, political affiliation or disability.