Procedural Dermatologist Opportunity at #1 Hospital in Virginia!
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Dermatology
The Department of Dermatology at VCU Health is seeking a full time faculty member to join our dynamic team. Successful candidate will support both the Resident education program and the Procedural Dermatology Fellowship.
- Provide clinical treatments to patients with the help of Fellows and/or Residents
- 6 to 8 sessions per week (one 5 day work week= 10 sessions)
- Teaching responsibilities include educational presentations and surgical supervision of Dermatology Residents
- Shared responsibility in training of Procedural Dermatology Fellows
- Participate in Grand Rounds and opportunities to speak in other forums on our medical campus
- To provide adequate case numbers for Fellowship program in order to improve our ability to focus on the education of patient care and surgical techniques
- Involvement in clinical research activities
- Expectation to publish
- Must be Board certified or Board eligible Dermatology
- Must have graduated from an ACGME approved Residency and Fellowship or an approved Mohs Fellowship
- Must have interest in teaching and research