Director of Pediatric Hepatology at the Children's Hospital of Richmond
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Children’s Hospital of Richmond
Department of Pediatrics
Director of Pediatric Hepatology
The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition at the Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), Children’s Hospital of Richmond (CHoR) is seeking a full-time, BC/BE pediatric gastroenterologist to serve as director of pediatric hepatology.
- Faculty member will have teaching responsibilities in the area of Hepatology.
- Faculty member will provide guidance and mentorship to Residents and Chief Residents in the area of General Pediatrics.
- Research and other scholarly activity will be encouraged, and opportunities exist for collaborative research with established researchers. In particular, the Division of Adult Hepatology has had a longstanding and extensive clinical and basic science research program.
- Numerous campus resources are available to support basic, clinical and translational research, including a NIH-funded CTSA and the VCU Center for Clinical and Translational Research (CCTR).
- Faculty member will have experience in securing revenue through grants and contracts and will serve as a research mentor to other members of the division and the department of Pediatrics.
- Faculty member will serve on departmental or School of Medicine level committees when appropriate, as well as professional through journal review, conference presentations, etc.
- Faculty member will provide oversight for clinical activities of the division of Gastroenterology/Hepatology in support of the clinical mission of CHoR of VCU Healthsystem.
- BC in Pediatric Hepatology
- Experience with clinical care of patients ages birth to 21
- Experience with education of house-staff, medical students, and others
- Experience with research
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with other division chiefs, and the ability to mentor more junior faculty
- Sub-board and or additional graduate degree
- Experience with advocacy at local, state, and national level
- Success in generating revenue (grants/contracts)
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA VCU Children's Hospital Richmond Seeking Vice Chair of Education
Richmond, VA Children’s Hospital of Richmond, Virginia Commonwealth University is seeking a full-time psychologist
Richmond, VA Division Chief in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Rod Matthew Endowed Chair
Richmond, VA Pediatric Hem/Onc Program Director- Clinical Investigator in Stem Cell Transplantation
Richmond, VA Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU seeks Pediatric Gastroenterology - Psychologist
Richmond, VA Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU seeks General Pediatrician
Richmond, VA Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU Health Seeks Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist
Richmond, VA Faculty for the VCU Pediatric Allergy/Immunology Division
Richmond, VA Chief of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at the Children's Hospital of Richmond
Richmond, VA Department of Pediatrics Seeks Division Chief of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation
Richmond, VA The Children's Hospital of Richmond (CHoR) seeks Pediatric Cardiologist/Electrophysiologist
Richmond, VA Pediatric Intensivist
Richmond, VA Pediatric Cardiologist Opportunity in Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation
Richmond, VA Pediatric Hospitalist
Richmond, VA VCU Children's Hospital Richmond Seeking Developmental Pediatrician