Virginia Commonwealth University Health is seeking a Mid Level Urologic Oncologist
Reimagine Your Future Here!
Virginia Commonwealth University Health is seeking a
The VCU Department of Surgery, Division of Urology has an opportunity for a mid-level Urologic Oncologist for a collateral, non-tenure track faculty position. This opportunity has a strong emphasis on minimally invasive and robotic surgical techniques.
- Treatment of all urologic malignancies
- Provide clinical services in Urologic Oncology and Endourology
- Support Division with teaching responsibilities at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Train Residents
- Responsible for formal lectures and case presentations to medical students encompassing all areas of Urology, applied anatomy and physiology
- Participate in clinical trials and Urologic Research
- Board Certified Urology
- Fellowship training in Urologic Oncology and minimally invasive surgery
- Experience performing advanced laproscopic and robotic surgery
- Commitment to laboratory and/or clinical research
- Teaching experience