Emergency Radiologists for Virginia Commonwealth University Health - M00619
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Radiology
The Department of Radiology at VCU Health is seeking applicants for two full-time faculty positions in the Section of Emergency Radiology. This is an active clinical and academic service responsible for all aspects of Emergency Radiology at our 822 bed, Level 1 trauma center. Successful candidate will join our team of four EM Radiologists.
- Provide specialized imaging interpretation during the night ED coverage (11pm to 3pm and occasionally the 3pm to 11pm shifts)
- Train medical students and residents that rotate through the Department of Radiology
- Responsibilities will include chest radiology (conventional radiographs, chest CT, cardiac and Cardiovascular CT and MR), musculoskeletal radiology (conventional radiographs, CT, MR and interventions) and abdominal radiology (CT, MR, US and fluroroscopic studies)
- Imaging equipment includes Siemens Definition Flash and Siemens AS+, a new state-of-the-art 1.5T MR located adjacent to the ED, multiple sonography units and five digital radiography units
- 24/7 in-house technologists are available for the performance of examinations on all modalities
- Foster interdisciplinary research with other clinical departments
- BC/BE Radiology
- Emergency Radiology Fellowship training
- Experience in Emergency Radiology in a trauma center
- Interest in teaching is required
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA Musculoskeletal Radiologist - F63960
Richmond, VA Breast Imaging Faculty Position - M59987
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Radiology Seeking Pediatric Radiologist - F59290
Richmond, VA Department of Radiology Seeks Cardiothoracic Imaging - F62650