Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Specialist for VCU Health - F54280
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Foot and Ankle Specialist
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at VCU Health has an immediate opening for a talented Surgeon to care for patients on the Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle service. Successful candidate will use new technologies, participate in clinical research and teach Residents and Fellows.
- Admit and mange patients who present through the Foot and Ankle service
- Co-Manage of patients on other services
- Triage medicine patients requiring admission in the ED and non-medical services
- Join colleagues in assuring coverage 24-hours a day
- Staff inpatient housestaff teaching service with Medical Students, Interns and Residents
- Promote evidence-based practice
- Participate in clinical and administrative research according to skills , interest or funding
- BC Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship training in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Record of scholarly publication in peer review journals
- Direct experience managing complex adult reconstructive cases
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.