Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Specialist for VCU Health - F54280
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Foot and Ankle Specialist
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at VCU Health has an immediate opening for a talented Surgeon to care for patients on the Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle service. Successful candidate will use new technologies, participate in clinical research and teach Residents and Fellows.
- Admit and mange patients who present through the Foot and Ankle service
- Co-Manage of patients on other services
- Triage medicine patients requiring admission in the ED and non-medical services
- Join colleagues in assuring coverage 24-hours a day
- Staff inpatient housestaff teaching service with Medical Students, Interns and Residents
- Promote evidence-based practice
- Participate in clinical and administrative research according to skills , interest or funding
- BC Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship training in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Record of scholarly publication in peer review journals
- Direct experience managing complex adult reconstructive cases
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity, Affirmative Action University providing access to education and employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, veteran's status, political affiliation or disability.