Oncologist/Clinician Educator wanted to join VCU Massey Cancer Center!
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Massey Cancer Center
Medical Oncologist / Clinician Educator
The VCU School of Medicine Division of Hematology/Oncology and Palliative Care. along with the Massey Cancer Center are seeking a Clinician Educator with a focus on Medical Oncology to practice at our expanding suburban, satellite location.
- Clinical focus on Hematologic Malignancies
- Attend three outpatient clinics per week
- Attend on inpatient wards when needed
- Train Medical Students, Residents and Fellows in clinic
- Provide research opportunities to Fellows
- Mentor Junior Faculty
- Participate and engage collaborative research projects
- Stay up to date on clinical trials menu
- Educate patients on their options for treatments
- BC/BE Medical Oncology
- Interest in developing a sub-specialty in Medical Oncology practice in a Hematologic Malignancy Disease group