Sleep Medicine Neurologist - M00646
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Neurology
Sleep Medicine Specialist
The VCU Health Center for Sleep Medicine is currently seeking a Sleep Medicine Neurologist interested in joining our growing academic program. This is an open rank clinical position commensurate with experience and qualifications. VCU has a freestanding, eight bed, ASAM accredited sleep laboratory, RPSGT certified technologists and an active clinical research program. Our faculty consists of three adult and two pediatric clinicians who have diverse backgrounds including adult and child Neurology, Pulmonology and Psychiatry.
- Primary responsibilities include conducting consultations, evaluating, diagnosing and managing patients with a variety of sleep disorders in an outpatient setting
- Participate in adult Neurology hospital service
- Teach medical students, Neurology Residents and Fellows
- Organize and develop a series of formal conferences
- MD or DO
- BE/BC Neurology
- Fellowship training in Sleep Medicine
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA Department of Neurology Seeking Palliative Care Pediatric Neurologist - F57120
Richmond, VA Neurology - General - F00677, F00676
Richmond, VA Department of Neurology Seeking Director of the Parkinson's and Movement Disorders Center - F62690
Richmond, VA Department of Neurology Seeking Vascular Neurologist - F63590, F63600
Richmond, VA Neurology - Neuromuscular Disorders - F62180