Assistant Professor for the VCU Division of Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Division of Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
The Division of Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine in the Department of Internal Medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) invites applicants for a faculty position in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing program that has developed a presence in providing both general and advanced subspecialty care in Pulmonary and Critical Care Diseases in Richmond Virginia and surrounding communities.
VCU Pulmonology is a multi-faceted Division with full time faculty who provide care for any form of acute or chronic lung disease or critical Illness. This position will provide clinical support as well advance the teaching and research mission of the Pulmonary and Critical Care Division, with a primary focus on Outpatient services.
- Provide outpatient and consult services
- Provide services on inpatient MRICU and CSICU
- Teach medical students, residents and interns
- Participate in other learning activities such as foundations of clinical medicine, morning report, core conference and other formal programs for undergraduate and post-graduate students
- Attain strategic objectives of VCU Health including patient safety, customer satisfaction maintenance and fiscal health
- Opportunity to participate in research
- MD, MD/PhD or DO
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pulmonary Diseases and Critical Care Medicine