Medical Director for VCU Health Practitioner Monitoring Program - F35730
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Psychiatry
Division of Addiction Psychiatry
Medical Director of the Health Practitioner Monitoring Program
The VCU Department of Psychiatry is seeking an experienced MD with interest and training in Addiction and Program Management. This is a strategic position that requires vision and leadership, yet offers the opportunity for hands-on work in a variety of areas. This is an Open Rank faculty position in a strong academic department.
- Involvement in areas including clinical, administration, teaching and research
- Act as Medical Director for the Virginia Health Practitioner Monitoring Program
- Provide confidential services for the health practitioner who may be impaired by any physical or mental disability or suffering from chemical dependency
- Provide inpatient services with our Substance Abuse Consult Team
- Outpatient and/or community contract work
- Contribute to Department's scheduled on-call and weekend coverage schedule
- Board Certified Psychiatry - preferred
- Board Certified Addiction Psychiatry or Addiction Medicine - preferred
- Medical Review Officer Certification is a plus
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA VCU Health Department of Psychiatry Seeking Consultation/Liaison - F56420
Richmond, VA VCU Departments of Psychiatry and Neurology Seeking Psychiatrist to care for patients with neurologic disorders - F62830
Richmond, VA Department of Psychiatry Seeking Geriatric Psychiatrist - F61350
Richmond, VA Virginia Commonwealth University Health Seeking Psychiatrist - Addictions Division - F63790