VCU Seeking Director - Division of Hematology, Oncology & Palliative Care
Department of Internal Medicine
Hematology, Oncology, and Palliative Care
Director, Cancer Immunotherapy Program
The VCU School of Medicine Division of Hematology, Oncology and Palliative Care and Massey Cancer Center are seeking a Medical Oncologist/Physician Scientist with clinical and research focus in solid tumors (e.g., lung, breast, prostate, or GI cancer) to lead the Cancer Immunotherapy Program.
This position is a senior-level faculty position who will direct the cancer immunotherapy program. This position will have a key role in advancing the research mission and will be expected to work collaboratively with other members of the Massey Cancer Center.
- Keep up to date on the clinical trial menu offered through the Massey Cancer Center and educates patients on their options for treatment on clinical trials
- Attend Oncology outpatient clinics and provide inpatient consults
- Teach and evaluate medical students, residents, and fellows
- BC/BE in Medical Oncology and eligible for Virginia licensure
- Candidates should have appropriate level of administrative experience commensurate with a leadership with a leadership position