VCU Seeking Director - Division of Hematology, Oncology & Palliative Care - F16770
Department of Internal MedicineHematology, Oncology, and Palliative CareDirector, Cancer Immunotherapy Program
The VCU School of Medicine Division of Hematology, Oncology and Palliative Care and Massey Cancer Center are seeking a Medical Oncologist/Physician Scientist with clinical and research focus in solid tumors (e.g., lung, breast, prostate, or GI cancer) to lead the Cancer Immunotherapy Program.
This position is a senior-level faculty position who will direct the cancer immunotherapy program. This position will have a key role in advancing the research mission and will be expected to work collaboratively with other members of the Massey Cancer Center.
- Keep up to date on the clinical trial menu offered through the Massey Cancer Center and educates patients on their options for treatment on clinical trials
- Attend Oncology outpatient clinics and provide inpatient consults
- Teach and evaluate medical students, residents, and fellows
- BC/BE in Medical Oncology and eligible for Virginia licensure
- Candidates should have appropriate level of administrative experience commensurate with a leadership with a leadership position
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity, Affirmative Action University providing access to education and employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, veteran's status, political affiliation or disability.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA Physician Scientist in Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Transplanation - F41400
Richmond, VA Virginia Commonwealth University Health Seeking Physician Scientist - F56640
Richmond, VA Oncologist- Clinical/Translational Investigator- Hematologic Malignancies, F14650