VCU Seeking Director - Division of Hematology, Oncology & Palliative Care - F16770
Department of Internal MedicineHematology, Oncology, and Palliative CareDirector, Cancer Immunotherapy Program
The VCU School of Medicine Division of Hematology, Oncology and Palliative Care and Massey Cancer Center are seeking a Medical Oncologist/Physician Scientist with clinical and research focus in solid tumors (e.g., lung, breast, prostate, or GI cancer) to lead the Cancer Immunotherapy Program.
This position is a senior-level faculty position who will direct the cancer immunotherapy program. This position will have a key role in advancing the research mission and will be expected to work collaboratively with other members of the Massey Cancer Center.
- Keep up to date on the clinical trial menu offered through the Massey Cancer Center and educates patients on their options for treatment on clinical trials
- Attend Oncology outpatient clinics and provide inpatient consults
- Teach and evaluate medical students, residents, and fellows
- BC/BE in Medical Oncology and eligible for Virginia licensure
- Candidates should have appropriate level of administrative experience commensurate with a leadership with a leadership position
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.