VCU Health Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology Seeking Faculty MFM - F54850
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Virginia Commonwealth University is seeking an additional faculty candidate for the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine. VCU is committed to excellence in clinical care, teaching, and clinical, translational, and basic research. Academic rank is available at the Assistant Professor or Associate Professor level, and the role within the division will be commensurate with prior experience and interests.
- Provide specialty care in maternal fetal medicine.
- Provide labor and delivery coverage, in and outpatient consultation, prenatal diagnosis, ultrasound, management of high risk pregnancy, and performance of specialty specific procedures.
- Participate in student, resident and future fellow education in both general obstetrics and maternal fetal medicine.
- Initiate clinical research projects.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to MFM Fellows and OB/GYN residents engaged in research.
- Completion of an ABOG certified fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
- Completion of an ACGME accredited OB/GYN residency preferred.
- Board certification by the ABOG in General OB/GYN and Maternal Fetal Medicine.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity, Affirmative Action University providing access to education and employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, veteran's status, political affiliation or disability.