VCU Children's Hospital Richmond Seeking Developmental Pediatrician - F54920
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Children's Hospital of Richmond
The Children’s Hospital of Richmond of the Virginia Commonwealth University has committed itself to transforming the Child Development Division into a model academic unit devoted to excellence in clinical care, teaching, and research in the area of children with neurodevelopmental disabilities. We are seeking a full-time developmental pediatrician at the Associate Professor or full Professor level (non tenure-eligible) to join our team.
- Provide comprehensive patient assessments through medical, psychological, social work and educational testing
- Diagnose and recommend care planning, referrals, follow-up care coordination and intervention for the division's patients
- Provide teaching and mentorship to students, residents, and other trainees
- Serve on Departmental or School of Medicine level committees when appropriate, and engage in professional activities through journal review, conference presentations, etc.
- Board certified in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics or Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity, Affirmative Action University providing access to education and employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, veteran's status, political affiliation or disability.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA Pediatric Cardiologist with Echo and Fetal Expertise - F64900
Richmond, VA Pediatric Nephrology F65030
Richmond, VA Division Chief in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Rod Matthew Endowed Chair - F52400
Richmond, VA Pediatric - Critical Care/Intensivist, M60094
Richmond, VA Pediatric Intensivist - St. Mary's Hospital - M60112
Richmond, VA Pediatric Cardiology/Director of Echocardiography - F62790
Richmond, VA Pediatric Hospitalist - St. Mary's - M60113, M60114
Richmond, VA The Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU (CHoR) seeks Vice Chair of Education - F36500
Richmond, VA Division Chief of Child Development F65050
Richmond, VA Adolescent Medicine Pediatrician - F53160
Richmond, VA Pediatric Endocrinology - F65040
Richmond, VA Pediatric Cardiologist - F63640
Richmond, VA Director of Pediatric Hepatology at the Children's Hospital of Richmond - F38450
Richmond, VA Pediatric Cardiology, Director of Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program - F64090
Richmond, VA The Children's Hospital of Richmond (CHoR) seeks Pediatric Cardiologist/Electrophysiologist - F62740