VCU Children's Hospital Richmond Seeking Developmental Pediatrician - F54920
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Children's Hospital of Richmond
The Children’s Hospital of Richmond of the Virginia Commonwealth University has committed itself to transforming the Child Development Division into a model academic unit devoted to excellence in clinical care, teaching, and research in the area of children with neurodevelopmental disabilities. We are seeking a full-time developmental pediatrician at the Associate Professor or full Professor level (non tenure-eligible) to join our team.
- Provide comprehensive patient assessments through medical, psychological, social work and educational testing
- Diagnose and recommend care planning, referrals, follow-up care coordination and intervention for the division's patients
- Provide teaching and mentorship to students, residents, and other trainees
- Serve on Departmental or School of Medicine level committees when appropriate, and engage in professional activities through journal review, conference presentations, etc.
- Board certified in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics or Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA The Children's Hospital of Richmond (CHoR) seeks Pediatric Cardiologist/Electrophysiologist - F62740
Richmond, VA Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU Health Seeks Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist - F54200
Richmond, VA Pediatric Endocrinology - F64700
Richmond, VA Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU seeks General Pediatrician - F60600
Richmond, VA Pediatric Hem/Onc Program Director- Clinical Investigator in Stem Cell Transplantation - F41310
Richmond, VA Director of Pediatric Hepatology at the Children's Hospital of Richmond - F38450
Richmond, VA Division Chief in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Rod Matthew Endowed Chair - F52400
Richmond, VA Pediatric Cardiology, Director of Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program - F64090
Richmond, VA Children’s Hospital of Richmond, Virginia Commonwealth University Seeking Full-time Psychologist - F63630
Richmond, VA Adolescent Medicine Opportunity at the Children's Hospital of Richmond - F53160