VCU Department of Radiology Seeking Pediatric Radiologist
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Radiology
The Department of Radiology at Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia is currently seeking applicants for a faculty position in the Section of Pediatric Imaging.
The Medical College of Virginia Hospitals has 822 beds with a Level 1 Trauma Center, a comprehensive cancer center, a large liver/kidney transplantation service, and a large adjacent outpatient facility. The Children’s Hospital of Richmond is also a Level I pediatric trauma center, the first in Virginia. In addition to research opportunities in the Department of Radiology, there are ongoing interdisciplinary research projects with all pediatric sub-specialties.
The new state-of-the-art Children's Pavilion opened in the spring of 2016, and is the largest, most advanced outpatient facility dedicated to children in the region. The new pavilion includes CT, fluoro, plain film and US services with a 3TMR being installed in the spring of 2017. The pavilion is designed to meet the unique health care needs of children and to provide Richmond the most advanced and coordinated care possible. Radiologists are located on site to provide consultations as needed.
- Provide specialized diagnostic radiology – pediatric imaging interpretation, including CT, US, GI/GU, fluoroscopy, MR and interventional procedures, with the use of state-of-the-art equipment.
- Provide training to medical students, residents and fellows.
- Promote professional relationships with all pediatric subspecialties.
- Provide high quality sub-specialized imaging interpretations for assigned modalities in support of the referring physicians and patients of the VCUHS.
- Responsibilities to include all facets of pediatric radiology (conventional radiographs, CT, MR, US, fluoroscopy and CT and US interventions).
- Interest or skills in acute care imaging and oncology is a plus.
Applicants should have ABR certification or documentation of passing the Core Component of the ABR Board examination; and be fellowship trained in pediatric radiology.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA Department of Radiology Seeking Abdominal Imaging Radiologist
Richmond, VA Pediatric Imaging Position at VCU Children's Hospital of Richmond
Richmond, VA Department of Radiology Seeking Nuclear Medicine Physician
Richmond, VA Emergency Radiologists for Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Richmond, VA Department of Radiology Seeks Emergency Radiologist