VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Surgery
The department of Surgery at VCU Health is actively recruiting for a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiothoracic Surgeon for the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery at VCU Medical Center and affiliated campuses. VCU Medical Center, a 700 bed quaternary teaching hospital is one of the largest and busiest academic centers in Virginia.
The division’s goal is to be a national leader in developing advances in the field of cardiothoracic surgery and training the next generation of surgeons in our ACGME-approved 3 year cardiothoracic surgery training program. The cardiothoracic surgery service is well supported by CT surgery fellows, general surgery residents and advanced practice providers.
- Will have teaching responsibilities in cardiothoracic surgery for surgeons, medical specialties, medical and other students
- Will develop a community based full service cardiac and thoracic surgery program
- Serve on departmental, College, and/or University committees
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Thoracic Surgery
- Additional expertise in specific areas of cardiac and thoracic surgery, minimally invasive approaches, etc.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking a Trauma Surgeon
Richmond, VA Department of Surgery Seeking Multi-Organ Transplant Surgeon
Richmond, VA Department of Surgery Seeks Multi - Organ Transplant Surgeon
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking Vascular Surgeon
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Richmond, VA Department of Surgery Seeking Division Chair of Surgical Oncology
Richmond, VA Department of Surgery Seeks Pediatric Surgeon