VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon - F59310
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Surgery
The department of Surgery at VCU Health is actively recruiting for a full time Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiothoracic Surgeon for the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery at VCU Medical Center and affiliated campuses. VCU Medical Center, a 700 bed quaternary teaching hospital is one of the largest and busiest academic centers in Virginia.
The division’s goal is to be a national leader in developing advances in the field of cardiothoracic surgery and training the next generation of surgeons in our ACGME-approved 3 year cardiothoracic surgery training program. The cardiothoracic surgery service is well supported by CT surgery fellows, general surgery residents and advanced practice providers.
- Will have teaching responsibilities in cardiothoracic surgery for surgeons, medical specialties, medical and other students
- Will develop a community based full service cardiac and thoracic surgery program
- Serve on departmental, College, and/or University committees
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Thoracic Surgery
- Additional expertise in specific areas of cardiac and thoracic surgery, minimally invasive approaches, etc.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.