VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Surgery
The department of Surgery at VCU Health is actively recruiting for a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiothoracic Surgeon for the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery at VCU Medical Center and affiliated campuses. VCU Medical Center, a 700 bed quaternary teaching hospital is one of the largest and busiest academic centers in Virginia.
The division’s goal is to be a national leader in developing advances in the field of cardiothoracic surgery and training the next generation of surgeons in our ACGME-approved 3 year cardiothoracic surgery training program. The cardiothoracic surgery service is well supported by CT surgery fellows, general surgery residents and advanced practice providers.
- Will have teaching responsibilities in cardiothoracic surgery for surgeons, medical specialties, medical and other students
- Will develop a community based full service cardiac and thoracic surgery program
- Serve on departmental, College, and/or University committees
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Thoracic Surgery
- Additional expertise in specific areas of cardiac and thoracic surgery, minimally invasive approaches, etc.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA Department of Surgery Seeking Multi-Organ Transplant Surgeon
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking a Trauma Surgeon
Richmond, VA Department of Surgery Seeking Division Chair of Surgical Oncology
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon