VCU Department of Surgery Seeking Trauma Surgeon - F59160
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Surgery
Division of Acute Care Surgical Services
The Department of Surgery at VCU Health is seeking a qualified faculty member to join the Division of Acute Care Surgical Services (Trauma, Emergency General Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care) at VCU Medical Center and affiliated campuses. VCU is 700 bed Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Teaching responsibilities in all areas of Trauma, Critical Care, Emergency General Surgery and applied anatomy and physiology
- Establish a nationally recognized research program with a record of publication in refereed journals and external funding
- Develop interdisciplinary collaborations to enhance the research program in at VCU
- Mentor both undergraduate and graduate students in their research laboratory
- Serve on departmental, College, and/or University committees
- Clinical responsibilities may be extended to a shared time between VCU and VA Medical Centers
- Care of the trauma and acute care patients on the MCV campus of VCU, the community sites, and any other facilities in the VCU Network
- Responsible for the development of an active surgical practice, with the support of the Division and Department’s leadership
- BC/BE in General Surgery
- Fellowship in Trauma or Surgical Critical Care
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon - F59310
Richmond, VA Department of Surgery Seeking Division Chair of Surgical Oncology - F59750
Richmond, VA Plastic Surgeon - Burn - F63920
Richmond, VA Vascular Surgery - F59890