Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU seeks General Pediatrician
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Pediatrics
Division of General Academic Pediatrics
The Division of General Academic Pediatrics at the Children’s Hospital of Richmond (CHoR) at VCU is recruiting an additional full-time academic general pediatrician to join our growing team. Our faculty provides primary care for children and adolescents through age 20 at a major urban academic medical research center.
Our division’s mission is to strive for the advancement of healthcare for our community’s children by integrating excellent patient care, quality medical education and innovative clinical research and patient advocacy into our programs.
- Provide primary care services.
- Oversee care in the newborn nursery.
- Participate in the resident and medical student education and possibly involved as an associate program director (APD) for the pediatric residency program.
- Helping to develop and oversee Quality Improvement (QI) projects for the Division of General Pediatrics
- Involvement in divisional and departmental collaborative research and advocacy focusing on children's health.
- BC/BE in General Pediatrics
- Experience with clinical care of patients ages birth to 21
- Experience with education of house-staff, medical students, and others
- Experience with research
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU
- Interest and experience in working with General Pediatrics.
- Success in generating revenue (grants/contracts)
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA Pediatric Hem/Onc Program Director- Clinical Investigator in Stem Cell Transplantation
Richmond, VA Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU seeks Pediatric Gastroenterology - Psychologist
Richmond, VA The Children's Hospital of Richmond (CHoR) seeks Palliative Medicine Physician
Richmond, VA Pediatric Cardiologist Opportunity in Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation
Richmond, VA VCU Children's Hospital Richmond Seeking Pediatric Hematologist Oncologist
Richmond, VA Division Chief of Pediatric Endocrinology at Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU
Richmond, VA Faculty for the VCU Pediatric Allergy/Immunology Division
Richmond, VA VCU Children's Hospital Richmond Seeking Developmental Pediatrician
Richmond, VA Department of Pediatrics Seeks Division Chief of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation
Richmond, VA VCU Children's Hospital Richmond Seeking Vice Chair of Education
Richmond, VA Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU Health Seeks Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist
Richmond, VA The Children’s Hospital of Richmond at Virginia Commonwealth University Seeks Pediatric Cardiologist Echo / MRI
Richmond, VA Adolescent Medicine Opportunity at the Children's Hospital of Richmond
Richmond, VA Chief of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at the Children's Hospital of Richmond
Richmond, VA Division Chief in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Rod Matthew Endowed Chair
Richmond, VA Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU seeks Young Adult BMT and Immunotherapy