Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU seeks General Pediatrician - F60600
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Pediatrics
Division of General Academic Pediatrics
The Division of General Academic Pediatrics at the Children’s Hospital of Richmond (CHoR) at VCU is recruiting an additional full-time academic general pediatrician to join our growing team. Our faculty provides primary care for children and adolescents through age 20 at a major urban academic medical research center.
Our division’s mission is to strive for the advancement of healthcare for our community’s children by integrating excellent patient care, quality medical education and innovative clinical research and patient advocacy into our programs.
- Provide primary care services.
- Oversee care in the newborn nursery.
- Participate in the resident and medical student educationand possibly involved as an associate program director (APD) for the pediatric residency program.
- Helping to develop and oversee Quality Improvement (QI) projects for the Division of General Pediatrics
- Involvement in divisional and departmental collaborative research and advocacy focusing on children's health.
- BC/BE in General Pediatrics
- Experience with clinical care of patients ages birth to 21
- Experience with education of house-staff, medical students, and others
- Experience with research
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU
- Interest and experience in working with General Pediatrics.
- Success in generating revenue (grants/contracts)
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA VCU Children's Hospital Richmond Seeking Developmental Pediatrician - F54920
Richmond, VA The Children's Hospital of Richmond (CHoR) seeks Pediatric Cardiologist/Electrophysiologist - F62740
Richmond, VA Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU Health Seeks Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist - F54200
Richmond, VA Pediatric Endocrinology - F64700
Richmond, VA Pediatric Hem/Onc Program Director- Clinical Investigator in Stem Cell Transplantation - F41310
Richmond, VA Director of Pediatric Hepatology at the Children's Hospital of Richmond - F38450
Richmond, VA Division Chief in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Rod Matthew Endowed Chair - F52400
Richmond, VA Pediatric Cardiology, Director of Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program - F64090
Richmond, VA Children’s Hospital of Richmond, Virginia Commonwealth University Seeking Full-time Psychologist - F63630
Richmond, VA Adolescent Medicine Opportunity at the Children's Hospital of Richmond - F53160