Department of Psychiatry Seeking Psychiatrist-Doctoral Level Psychologist - F60230
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Psychiatry
Faculty Psychiatrist - Doctoral Level Psychologist
Virginia Commonwealth University, Department of Psychiatry is recruiting a BE/BC Psychiatrist or doctoral level Psychologist, Social Worker, or Counselor with human-animal interaction research and administrative experience and academic career interests to serve as Bill Balaban Endowed Chair in Human-Animal Interaction and Director of the School of Medicine Center for Human-Animal Interaction.Academic rank is commensurate with experience and scholarly accomplishment consistent with VCU requirements. Opportunities are available for joint appointments.
- Will include services at community location
- Will conduct collaborative human-animal interaction research and/or provide clinical care to patients with mental health disorders
- Supervise/teach residents and medical students
- Pursuit of scholarly work and professional development is encouraged and supported
- University inpatient services, and/or hospital-based university clinic.
- Must be BE/BC Psychiatrist or doctoral level Psychologist, Social Worker, or Counselor with human-animal interaction research and administrative.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA Seeking Neuropsychiatrist - F62820
Richmond, VA Seeking Addiction Specialist - F57370
Richmond, VA Department of Psychiatry Seeking Geriatric Psychiatrist - F61350
Richmond, VA Virginia Commonwealth University Health Seeking Psychiatrist - Addictions Division - F63790
Richmond, VA VCU Health Department of Psychiatry Seeking Consultation/Liaison - F56420
Richmond, VA Medical Director for VCU Health Practitioner Monitoring Program - F35730
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Psychiatry, Ambulatory Psychiatrist - F56440