Department of Psychiatry Seeking Psychiatrist-Doctoral Level Psychologist
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Psychiatry
Faculty Psychiatrist -Doctoral Level Psychologist
Virginia Commonwealth University, Department of Psychiatry is recruiting a BE/BC Psychiatrist or doctoral level Psychologist, Social Worker, or Counselor with human-animal interaction research and administrative experience and academic career interests to serve as Bill Balaban Endowed Chair in Human-Animal Interaction and Director of the School of Medicine Center for Human-Animal Interaction. Academic rank is commensurate with experience and scholarly accomplishment consistent with VCU requirements. Opportunities are available for joint appointments.
- Will include services at community location
- Will conduct collaborative human-animal interaction research and/or provide clinical care to patients with mental health disorders
- Supervise/teach residents and medical students
- Pursuit of scholarly work and professional development is encouraged and supported
- University inpatient services, and/or hospital-based university clinic.
- Must be BE/BC Psychiatrist or doctoral level Psychologist, Social Worker, or Counselor with human-animal interaction research and administrative.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Psychiatry
Richmond, VA Medical Director for the VCU Health Practitioner Monitoring Program, Richmond, VA
Richmond, VA Department of Psychiatry Seeking Geriatric Psychiatrist
Richmond, VA VCU Departments of Psychiatry and Neurology Seeking Psychiatrist to care for patients with neurologic disorders
Richmond, VA VCU Health Department of Psychiatry Seeking Inpatient Psychiatrist
Richmond, VA Department of Psychiatry and Neurology Seeking Psychiatrist to Care for Patients with Neurodegenerative Disorders
Richmond, VA VCU Health Department of Psychiatry Seeking Consultation/Liaison