Department of Psychiatry Seeking Psychiatrist-Doctoral Level Psychologist
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Psychiatry
Faculty Psychiatrist -Doctoral Level Psychologist
Virginia Commonwealth University, Department of Psychiatry is recruiting a BE/BC Psychiatrist or doctoral level Psychologist, Social Worker, or Counselor with human-animal interaction research and administrative experience and academic career interests to serve as Bill Balaban Endowed Chair in Human-Animal Interaction and Director of the School of Medicine Center for Human-Animal Interaction. Academic rank is commensurate with experience and scholarly accomplishment consistent with VCU requirements. Opportunities are available for joint appointments.
- Will include services at community location
- Will conduct collaborative human-animal interaction research and/or provide clinical care to patients with mental health disorders
- Supervise/teach residents and medical students
- Pursuit of scholarly work and professional development is encouraged and supported
- University inpatient services, and/or hospital-based university clinic.
- Must be BE/BC Psychiatrist or doctoral level Psychologist, Social Worker, or Counselor with human-animal interaction research and administrative.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Psychiatry
Richmond, VA VCU Health Department of Psychiatry Seeking Inpatient Psychiatrist
Richmond, VA VCU Health Department of Psychiatry Seeking Consultation/Liaison
Richmond, VA VCU Departments of Psychiatry and Neurology Seeking Psychiatrist to care for patients with neurologic disorders
Richmond, VA Addiction Specialist wanted at Virginia Commonweatlh University Health - F57370
Richmond, VA Medical Director for the VCU Health Practitioner Monitoring Program, Richmond, VA