Department of Pathology Seeks Director of Clinical Toxicology
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Pathology
Director of Clinical Toxicology
The Department of Pathology, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine/VCU Health System, is seeking a full-time Director of Clinical Toxicology and Assistant Director of Clinical Chemistry.
- Teaching medical students
- Participate in the training of pathology residents
- Actively participate in strong academic interactions with clinical departments for both laboratory service and scholarly collaborations.
- PhD and be BC/BE in Clinical Chemistry by the American Board of Clinical Chemistry.
- BC/BE in Toxicological Chemistry is preferred and expected within three years.
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or a commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU is required.