VCU Department of Internal Medicine Seeking Clinician Educator
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Internal Medicine
Division of Infectious Disease
The Division of Infectious Disease of Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine seeks applicants for a position at the Assistant/Associate Professor. The candidate must qualify for an appointment at the Assistant or Associate Professor level, and have demonstrated expertise in the management of patients with complex infectious disease.
- Will participate as Clinician-Educator in the teaching and mentoring of medical students, residents and Infectious Disease fellows in inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Will establish outpatient clinics in general infectious disease and other areas of interest.
- Will contribute to the overall scholarly and research activities of the Division.
- BE/BC in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine.
- She/he must demonstrate experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff and student environment or a commitment to do so as a faculty member at Virginia Commonwealth University.