VCU Department of Dermatology Seeking General Dermatologist - F60380
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Dermatology
VCU is seeking a general dermatologist to participate in both clinical practice and medical student/resident education at our urban campus and in our new, community-based suburban office. The position is offered at an academic rank that is commensurate with qualifications. VCU Health System offers competitve salary and excellent benefits and research opportunities.
- Clinical Research
- Quality improvement and patient safety
- Demonstrate scholarly activity through professional journal publications
- National meeting presentations
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist.
- Must have demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website,https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity, Affirmative Action University providing access to education and employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, veteran's status, political affiliation or disability.