VCU Department of Dermatology Seeking General Dermatologist
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Dermatology
VCU is seeking a general dermatologist to participate in both clinical practice and medical student/resident education at our urban campus and in our new, community-based suburban office. The position is offered at an academic rank that is commensurate with qualifications. VCU Health System offers competitve salary and excellent benefits and research opportunities.
- Clinical Research
- Quality improvement and patient safety
- Demonstrate scholarly activity through professional journal publications
- National meeting presentations
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist.
- Must have demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU.