The Department of Ophthalmology Seeks Glaucoma Specialist - F51870
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Ophthalmology
The Department of Ophthalmology at the Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center supports a large health system providing both primary and tertiary care. The advertised position is responsible for direct patient care and supervision in three outpatient settings that include the Main Campus, V.A. Medical Center, and suburban ASC locations. Excellent diagnostic and surgical skills are required. The department supports a 9 resident ophthalmology training program with a full 5 year ACGME Accreditation. Appointment at the level of Assistant or Associate Clinical Professor is available commensurate with experience. The position will be offered at an academic rank commensurate with qualifications.
- Must maintain high clinical and ethical standards
- Adhere to compliance measures
- Establish and promote an atmosphere of unity through collaborative practice and effective communication between all staff disciplines
- Foster a high level of patient and staff satisfaction
- BC/BE in Ophthalmology with subspecialty training in Glaucoma
- Must also possess/maintain a current, full and unrestricted license to
practice medicine in the State of Virginia
- Must demonstrate expertise working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or a commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website, https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.