Neurology - General - F00677, F00676
Division of Adult Neurology
This position is an Open Rank (rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications) full-time faculty position in the Division of Adult Neurology. The faculty member must be board eligible or certified. The faculty member will provide patient care, engage in medical student and neurology resident and fellow education, and participate in clinical research.
- Clinical: Primary clinical responsibilities include care of patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Teaching: The faculty member will teach medical students, neurology residents, and neurology fellows.
- Research: The Division of Adult Neurology is engaged in clinical and translation research projects. The faculty member will be expected to participate in, and when appropriate lead, clinical research and clinical trials.
- Service: Faculty member will serve on departmental, School of Medicine, and/or University committees as necessary, as well as in a professional capacity in their field, e.g. reviewer, conference organizer, etc.
- BC/BE in Neurology
- A specific subspecialty interest may also be accommodated based on Departmental needs.
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website, https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA Sleep Medicine Neurologist - M00646
Richmond, VA Department of Neurology Seeking Palliative Care Neurologist - F57120
Richmond, VA Department of Neurology Seeking Vascular Neurologist - F63590, F63600
Richmond, VA Neurology - Neuromuscular Disorders - F62180
Richmond, VA Department of Neurology Seeking Director of the Parkinson's and Movement Disorders Center - F62690