Plastic Surgeon - Burn - F63920
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Surgery
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The mission of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Department of Surgery is the advancement of science through research and the training of undergraduate and graduate students in our discipline. The Department fosters a level of research and professional activity essential to the graduate and to the professional growth of the faculty. The Division provides junior faculty with clinical and research experiences that prepare them for their professional careers. The Division is committed to enhance diversity among its faculty, staff, and students. Finally, faculty have a responsibility to provide service to their profession and to the university community.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Commitment to Resident Education and teaching
- Commitment to Clinical Research and Innovation
- Strong interest in burn care and general plastic surgery
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU
- Graduation from an accredited plastic surgery residency program
- Successful completion of a burn fellowship
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website, https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon - F53840
Richmond, VA Department of Surgery Seeking Division Chair of Surgical Oncology - F59750
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery Seeking Trauma Surgeon - F59160
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon - F59310