Vascular Surgery - F59890
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
The Department of Surgery is seeking a Vascular Surgeon. This position is a junior or mid-level, collateral, non-tenure track faculty position in the VCU Vascular Surgery Division. The faculty member should have clinical interests that complement and expand existing expertise in the Division. Research areas of interest include (but are not limited to) treatment of complex aortic aneurysms with fenestrated endografts, treatment of occlusive disease with promising investigational devices, as well as outcomes assessment in Vascular Surgery. The faculty member should also support the current Division’s expanding efforts to provide excellent Vascular Surgical support to many of our current regional outreach programs, including Baird Vascular Institute, Pauley Heart and Vascular Center at Stony Point, and VCU Community Memorial Hospital. Finally, the faculty member should support the Division commitment to teaching Vascular Fellows, Surgery Residents, and Fellows from in multiple cardiovascular disciplines, as well as VCU Medical Students.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in General Surgery
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Vascular Surgery
- Commitment to Clinical or Basic Science Research
- Demonstrated experience in working with and fostering a diverse faculty, staff and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU.
- Certification or Eligibility for RPVI (Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation)
- Record of external funding or proposal submissions to obtain funding
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website, https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Contact a recruiter:
Richmond, VA Department of Surgery Seeking Division Chair of Surgical Oncology - F59750
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery Seeking Trauma Surgeon - F59160
Richmond, VA VCU Department of Surgery is Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon - F59310
Richmond, VA Plastic Surgeon - Burn - F63920